Is your tank out of date? Don’t scrap it, or spend hundreds of dollars to replace it - send it to us for a hydro-test instead!
We specialize in meeting the unique needs of the paintball community and can service any brand of paintball tank and / or regulator. Individual players, as well as other paintball stores and paintball fields have trusted our on-site industry professionals with hydro-testing their tanks and rebuilding their regulators for over 20 years.
This pre-paid kit is for mail-in service. We’ll ship you a 12”x5”x5” box with a pre-paid return shipping label inside it. Just put your tank in the box and have your mail carrier pick it up. We’ll test your tank and send it back to you. The base cost of the kit includes the cost of the box, shipping both ways, and the hydro-test. If you add an additional kit or a regulator rebuild / swap option, our site will automatically update the cost of kit you select.
- When we send your kit, you'll receive two emails. One email will contain the tracking number for the box we send you. The other email will contain the tracking number for the return tracking label included with the kit. There will be a hard copy of the return label in the box coming to you, the emailed version is so you can track it to make sure it arrived.
- You MUST completely empty your HPA tank prior to shipping it to our facility.
- You do not need to remove the regulator from your tank!
- The price of this kit includes the removal and re-installation of your tank regulator, even if you are not having the seals replaced or swapping regulators.
- Once your tank arrives, our staff will test your tank and update your order status. Once your test is complete, you'll receive another email with the tracking number for the box we use to ship your tank back to you.
- Again, you MUST completely empty your HPA tank prior to shipping it to our facility.
This section is mostly for paintball players who have never had to have their tank hydro-tested before, but it also contains information for players who know they have to have their tank hydro-tested but just don’t know how often they need to test it. This section is also great for players who have been out of the game for quite a while and may have an unsalvageable tank.
Check out this blog from our owner and hydro-testing professional, Nick Morrione. The blog contains all the information you’ll need to figure out if your tank needs to be hydro-tested, how often you need to test it, and when your tank is no longer eligible for a hydro-test.
We also recommend taking a look at this blog, which covers which ISO tanks we can test.
Why Choose Hogan’s Alley Paintball?
Okay, you need to have your tank tested. So, why should you choose us instead of another testing facility?
- We’re Specialists - This blog will explain our approach to testing tanks in full detail. In short, our professionals fully understand all the extra abuse tanks designed for paintball go through in between hydro-tests. We’re paintball players too, and we understand that a hydro-test is more than just a date stamp on a bottle.
- Regulator Rebuild / Reg Swap Options - Don’t forget that we can rebuild or swap out your tank’s regulator! Usually when we hydro-test a tank, we just remove the regulator and then screw it back on once the tank passes inspection. If you’d like to have us replace the o-rings in your regulator, the service runs $25/regulator. If you’d like to swap your old reg out for a new model by Ninja or Empire Paintball, we can make that happen as well. Click here to view our Ninja tank regulator options. Add your reg to the same cart your hydro-test kit is in and we'll take care of the rest. There is no installation fee for reg swaps.
- No Middle Man, Quick Turn-Around - Plenty of places offer hydro-testing, but what they don’t tell you is they send your tank out to a third party, or they bring a specialist in one or two days out of the week. Our testing facility is on-site at our store in Meriden, CT, and we always have a professional tester on duty. When you send your tank to us, there’s no middle-man to worry about. Our location also means we’re a two-day ship point for most of the United States, and a one-day ship point for many New England carriers. That allows us to offer some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry!